3.01.2013

one month to go


Things are kind of under construction over here, but I'm still here. Packaging cards. Building a whole new website. And the list of to-dos continues. Being your own business is hard work. I can't wait for the day when I can delegate. Hire someone who has funny and interesting things to post to the social media world. I'm excited to show you all my very professional website. It'll be more than just the blog, showcasing more of my custom work, and of coarse all the paper goodness you already love! Clean and simple and all about the pictures! I've got some great ideas for staging some new photos with the products too.
I am getting uber excited nervous for One of a Kind. New products are coming, co-habitating with all the classics, all within my 4' x 3' booth. Hmmmm.... And another BIG surprise, thunderpeep designs is going to be featured in Uppercase Magazines Stationery Guide, coming this April. If you aren't already a fan of the mag, you should be!
The Winner of the Big Awesome Giveaway is Genevieve from Warm Fuzzies by Gen. I'm very excited to start working with her on her custom card. I'll be sure to share the process! I'm also working on some more fun branding for one of my fellow TEST members... Nail Kandy {seriously, how awesome is it to find locally made nail polishes, that aren't full of gross stuff and come in lot's of sparkly colours}
Happy {almost} Spring lil' Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg