5.09.2013

of coarse I'm funny...


Blog Challenge of the day: Something someone told you about yourself that you'll never forget (good or bad)....

This one is super easy. I had an ex (not long after the breakup) tell me that I'm not as funny as I think I am.

I'm hilarious.... at least to people who have a sense of humour ;)

I think of this moment every once in awhile when I've made some smile or have a big ol' belly laugh.

Lesson learned: don't let someone else define who you are (who knew this post would get so deep;)

I wish i had a funny joke to end on... but joke telling is not where I'm funny. So instead I will leave you a little video that might just make you chuckle. In keeping spirit with the playoff season (and NO I AM NOT cheering for the Senators) but Jason Spezza has one of the best Dorkiest laughs I have ever heard. Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg