4.22.2014

Everyday should be Earth Day



Everyday should be Earth Day…. wise words from one of Canada's wisest Green Man Alive (that'd be David Suzuki in case you are outside of Canada)

Being that today is Earth Day 2014, I thought I'd share one of Mr. Suzuki's messages from a few years back. There are so many teeny things we can do in our everyday lives to help the planet and preserve this beautiful landscape we call home. What kind of little things do you do to stay green?

Today, for Earth Day, I'm going to walk instead of transit (this is my short window where it's not too cold or too humid to do long walks in the cement city) and then spending the evening on the back deck working on my upcoming book - using very little energy while entertaining myself ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg