5.12.2014

Summer Lovin'

This is not a saying that comes easily from me (unless we're singing along to Grease ;)

Since moving back East I've learned to adapt to 4 full season and for the most part am enjoying it (especially the arrival of winter and those first snowfalls!) And being that I love to be outdoors, I have no problems walking and adventuring in crisp cold weather, while the rest of the city is stuck sulking indoors.

Unfortunately, at least where I live, the arrival of sunshine and summer, also means the arrival of brutal humidity - which is where it all falls apart for me. I just want to nap all day, which is a nice though, but when you are trying to get shit done, it gets complicated.

So, yesterday while enjoying the first full day of warm breezes and bright sunshine I thought of all the little things I actually really love about summer and am going to try to hold on to them as long as I can before the heat waves kick in!

What are some of your favourite things about summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg