10.29.2015

Scary stuff for you!

I love Halloween.

It's a time to be goofy and have fun (and eat some candy) and scare folk. And I love to be scared. Any kind of staged Haunted House and I'm there (the un-staged kind I'm not so sure of...)

So in the spirit of scary things and candy, I figured it's been awhile since I've done a Friday Freebie so I made this little phone screen saver for you. And for me of coarse too. Taru was one of the first characters I created, and she's still one of my favourites. Especially when she teams up with her vampire friend Turi. Loads of trouble those 2...

Just click on the image and it will pop up in a new window. 
Right click the image and download it onto your computer, load it to your phone 
and set it as your wallpaper or lock screen image in your settings. 
(please note that this image is for personal use only, 
not for resale but feel free to share this post with your friends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg