11.02.2015

Discovering what this NaNoWriMo is really all about



Do you know about NaNoWriMo? I kind of vaguely did. I have friends who are writers of novels that have discussed this before. I never thought of it. I write short fairy tales, what the hell, I wouldn't even know how to handle 50,000 words in 30 days. 

But I totally signed up. Because sometimes you need to challenge yourself to get motivated. And I needed some motivation. I actually had an idea brewing, one that doesn't really fit ANYWHERE in the thunderpeep/michelle universe so it is kind of perfect for this. Absolutely no pressure. This ones just for me. Of coarse I'll tots share it with you as I go along and whatever comes to be on November 30th. As long as you're not a scaredy cat. It's going to be a scary one. No Trolls, but all the other scary things that hide out in the deep dark polar night.....

Happy November. Happy NaNoWriMo. Let me know if you're participating... it's always good to have buddies on an adventure!

1 comment:

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg