2.15.2016

Some more #WeBeTest Love

So you know that I'm participating all month long in the #WeBeTest instagram challenge right? If not you are clearly not paying enough attention to me! (follow my instagram here)

Ok but seriously, yesterday one of our prompts was Fellow TEST fav - showing some Valentines Day love to your favourite team members. I've made quite a few great friends through the team and I've also discovered some incredible artists. How the hell could I just pick one? I decided to showcase some of great things I've acquired from my fellow teammates, but still... you can't help but feel like you're leaving someone out! So I decide to post a few more of my favs here today and links to their shops. You know, in case you wanted to do some shopping ;)




1 comment:

  1. Loving #webetest. Have discovered so many new shops already. ^.^

    ReplyDelete

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg